A good professional executive portrait on LinkedIn (and anywhere else) is one of the most effective ways for you to stand out and market yourself. Just having a profile picture alone is enough to make your profile 14 times more likely to be viewed!
Watch the positive impact professional headshots have in our video!
Follow these simple tips below and you’re on your way to the perfect LinkedIn profile photo and business headshot.
- Drink lots of water and get a good night’s sleep to avoid dark circles.
- Don’t overdress. Simple, clean, pressed clothes with a good fit look best.
- Avoid busy patterns, large stripes, and turtlenecks (unless you’re Steve Jobs).
- Men: Standard dress is a suit jacket, dress shirt, and tie. Bring a few different jackets, shirt colors and ties so you have some choices.
- Women: Simple jewelry, natural makeup. Jewel tones look great on everybody. Bring blouses with various necklines if you’re opting out of the dress shirt+jacket combo.
- Remember, your headshot is about your face, not your clothes. They should look smart, simple, and elegant, but they aren’t the star – you are!
- Don’t cut your hair the day before the shoot. It may sound strange, but you can definitely tell when someone just cut their hair in a portrait.
- Think of someone you love when you smile! It’ll be more genuine.
Call us to boost your business and book your executive portrait session today! Let Innovative Images Photography by Robert Berger help you craft a professional portrait that embodies your confidence and capability. Call us at 281-531-5269 for more information.
Innovative Images Photography by Robert Berger provides very high quality executive portraits and digital services to Houston, Galveston, Sugar Land, Katy, and the rest of Fort Bend County. Our motto is “For Professionals Seeking The Best.”
We want every customer to be completely satisfied with our work. Robert photographs individuals in a manner that is flattering, projects energy, enthusiasm, and friendliness. Your final executive portrait is retouched in a natural way so you will look your best.
Robert Berger is an award winning executive portrait photographer who has been in business since 1985. He is a member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA) and the Professional Photographers Guild of Houston (PPGH).
Innovative Images Photography by Robert Berger has a 5-star rating on Google and the most reviews of any professional photography studio in Houston.
One comment on “A Few Tips For A Fantastic Business Headshot”
[…] Related Post: A Few Tips For A Fantastic Business Portrait […]